Friday, January 18, 2008

Officially...

Moved into our apartment! We are finally just getting the last boxes emptied and everything is falling into place! We will have everyone over soon so that you can all see it! Lets see, school started this week, I had some trouble with my classes but I changed it all around and now everything is good.  I am taking two classes at Paradise Valley CC and then an online class at GCC.  Yesterday and today Todd and I have been watching Jake's kids while Kelly is in New York with her mom and sister.  LUCKY! We are headed to softball tonight and thats about it, I just wanted to make a quick post/update.  See ya'll later!

4 comments:

PMClan said...

Molly,

I tried calling you this morning. Shooting Range has been cancealed until next Sat. I'm heading over to Janes around noonish. We might all do something else.

Ally said...

haha i want that numchuck, bowstaff, your mom goes to college, tina, cage fighter game!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

Hey molly! I love your blog template, songs and pics! Love ya!

♥/brookie taylor

Gini said...

Very nice pix sweet Molly.. write more stuff!