Sunday, March 29, 2009

New House!

Its been forever! But, I have a very good excuse. We are FINALLY moved into a house! We had gotten our offer accepted back in February but things kept falling thru and things needed to be signed and all that stuff, but finally 2 weekend
s ago we were able to move in! We just got the internet on Friday so now I can finally blog! We love our house so much and are so happy to finally be living in it! It is about 20min away from where we used to live so its a little farther than I'd like to be but I'm sure I will get used to it. We have already started to make it our own and we can't wait to keep doing little improvements so that we can make it fabulous! Here are a couple pictures, I don't have any of the inside but I do have
some of the outside! Also, one of Todd's companions from his mission came down a couple weeks ago with his fiance. We had a lot of fun with them and did a lot of shopping and eating! Todd's sister works at a restaurant called Saddleranch Chophouse and thats where we got the HUGE cotton candy in the picture below. It was super yu
mmy and I loved it anyways since cotton candy is pretty much my favorite thing! (Which is horrible because my dad is a dentist!) Anyways, I will get pictures of the inside of the house soon!

Ron&Morgan


9 comments:

Julene said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see more pictures of the inside and all the fun things you have planned for it. We love you!

Randi said...

That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!

Bryan and Katie said...

yay! a house is so exciting! congratulations!!

Candace said...

That house looks sweet from what I can see! I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to see more pics! I bet you will have it decorated so cute!

Kristin said...

Congrats guys! That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see pics of the inside and how cute you make it. :)

Landon and Faith said...

A new house?! That's so exciting Molly! Where is it at? I'm jeallooouussss!! YAY!

Matt and Heather said...

THATS SO EXCITING!!! Good for you guys! Put up some pics of it when ya get all moved in. Congrats!

The Lichlyter's said...

Congrats on the new house. How exciting. If you need any help with the deco, I am a phone call away. Enjoy it and good luck.

Shannon said...

I LOVE THE NEW HOUSE! How fun for you two!
Oh and that Cotton Candy looks amazing!!!