Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blue Bell Ice Cream...

My poor husband is sick! =( So, yesterday on my way home I picked him up some ice cream and ginger ale and naturally I HAD to get a treat for myself! My sister had bought these before and they were sooooo good, and I had forgotten about them! Well, yesterday I saw them in the freezer section and had to pick some up. I got strawberries and vanilla and chocolate chip cookie dough. They are so yummy and I totally recommend all of you to go get some!! Mmmmmm!

6 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

i'll just invite myself over and share yours! lol if there are any left ;o)

jt said...

i hadn't seen the cookie dough ones...on my new health challenge i can't really have them in the house. maybe on july 13!!

Candace said...

dang- now I am craving ice cream :( Those look so good!

Julene said...

Oh, I hope they sell them in Utah!

kimberly said...

i love blue bell icecream so i will definately have to try these treats. hope todd feels better soon.

Beeswax said...

Those ddon't look very nasty, I'll admit.THanks for watching the kids this weekend!