Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Obsession!

Ok so...most of you may or may not know that I have a huge obsession with cupcakes. I have this book (thanks Mom!) that I try to use as much as I can. My favorite has been the cookies and cream cheesecake cupcakes. If you want the recipe I'd be happy to share! I also have a cupcake carrier that I use to take cupcakes to my YW at church and they are happy to be my taste testers. And finally...a cupcake stand. Also, whenever I see any type of cupcake store I MUST go inside to test them out. My favorite are these...so delicious but sort of pricey. Anyways...I found out about Post Cereals newest gem...these babies
and naturally I couldn't pass them up. They taste wonderful like vanilla frosting and even have a cupcake recipe on the back. I haven't made those yet but Todd and I did make rice crispy treats with them that were a big hit at church! =) Anyways...try them and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

molly...how come all of your posts are about food? lol

Randi said...

Haha, I think its cute. We still need to hang out. I had so much fun with you that one night and you guys are pretty awesome.

Molly said...

I'm pretty sure I haven't posted a food post in awhile! I even scrolled to the bottom and this was the only one! Can you blame me though!? =)

Lynsee said...

I really need to take you to Sprinkles in Scottsdale. Amazing cupcakes. the best I've ever tasted!