Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Worlds biggest swap meet!?

So...Todd got called in for jury duty today and I was feeling lazy...so I was watching some pretty interesting tv. The travel channel, one of my favorites, was having a show called "Super Stores." Me, having a LOVE for shopping, turned to it. When it came on...they were talking about THIS. Ummm, what!? Basically, when your luggage is lost forever, the Unclaimed Baggage Center buys it and sells whatever is in the luggage and the luggage itself. They had a TON of stuff! Clothes, jewelry, ipods, golf clubs...you name it, they probably have it. They even had art. Yes, art. So, who is up for a trip to Alabama to visit with me? Hey you never know...maybe you'll find some of your own stuff!

2 comments:

jt said...

my friend martha had jury duty today too!

Unknown said...

Molly,
Glad to see we caught your eye! If you and Todd ever make your way to North Alabama, I'll treat you to lunch and tell you more about the store.

Take Care,
Brenda Cantrell
Director of Marketing
Unclaimed Baggage Center