Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What does this MEAN!?

I have the week off of work because the doctors that I work for both went out of town. I've been cleaning and shopping and today I took my brothers only boy to the zoo. It had been raining and just clearing up when we got there to park. Our conversation went like this. He's 3, by the way.

Me: Hey look there's a rainbow over there!

Nephew: No Molly, its a double rainbow!

Greatest moment of my day, probably my week.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch this!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

ok, this is crazy, i think he is definitely on drugs or totally disturbed, or maybe he has never seen a rainbow!
i'm guessing Drugs!

although i did laugh out loud when he bursts out laughing.

Preston and Alex said...

I miss you! cant wait for cupcake/craft night when i get back!