Sunday, March 27, 2011

My 'lil peanut!!

I am 17 weeks as of yesterday and feeling fabulous! I have not been sick at all which is nice. I have been pretty tired but other than that no problems! This is our little cutie at 15 1/2 weeks.








I would love to show you all a picture of my growing belly (ha!) but I am not showing much unless its at 11pm and I am heading for bed. We go back to the doctor in about 2 weeks and I can't wait. I think I am most excited now to start feeling him kick and move around! =)

Oh and p.s it's a boyyyyyy!


5 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

So glad to hear you are feeling well. I felt the same way with Abby, not really sick but a little tired. Such a blessing! We're so excited for you guys. :-)

Randi said...

Congratulations Molly and Todd!!! Yay!!

Katrina Rasband said...

yay for not being sick! i never was either but i hear it is no fun! he's such a cutie already...can't wait to meet him! and prego pics are a must please?!
xoxo love you tons!

Bryan and Katie said...

Molly!! I'm so excited for you! You and Todd are going to have the cutest baby!! Thats awesome that you haven't been sick or anything-I hope the rest is smooth sailing too! Congrats to all three of you!!

Julene said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! We hadn't heard your wonderful news. You two will be wonderful parents! Love you both!