Friday, May 20, 2011

Vegas!!

We had a couple free nights in Vegas thanks to my in laws so Todd and I spent Sunday night thru Wednesday there!



(todd was obviously not ready!!) We know Vegas is kind of well...interesting but we love it there and always have fun going. We went here for lunch...


which was so good! They used to have them here but now the closest one is Vegas.


After lunch we went to Circus Circus for games! When I was little that was my favorite thing to do and my parents would take my sister and I there a lot. Thanks mom&dad :)








This game is the best one and I beat Todd about 3 times! After that we went to dinner at this Brazilian steakhouse that was all you can eat and we got a half price discount...so delicious. Tues. some of Todd's family met us and we headed to the Venetian to see the Blue Man Group. (ugh...probably the worst show we have ever seen!!)


We found a store with a mascot named Todd...


And watched the Mirage volcano from the balcony! This is also me at 24wks!


Wednesday we went here...


which was fun! You basically solve a murder using forensics.





After that we headed home! We had lots of fun and were happy to get some time in together before our little one is here!

No comments: