Thursday, July 28, 2011

What we've been up to...

Going to San Fran (more pics and a post later)


My 23rd bday (dinner with my cute friend Alex and her hubby)


Going to Cali again for a wedding open house and a quick trip to Sea World





Girls shopping trip with my mom&sisters and cute baby Lincoln


Buying baby clothes


Shopping for fabrics for the nursery and for a cute hospital gown that my mom is making...thanks mom!!





This one is the one I want for my hospital gown...the cupcake fabric will just be a border!

Other than that I have been cleaning, organizing, and doing everything I can in the nursery for babys arrival in just over 4 weeks!!

2 comments:

Julene said...

Nest away little mama! Can't wait to meet the newest little Parks! We love you and are sending our best wishes and prayers your way in the coming weeks! Love you!

Katrina Rasband said...

oh so fun! we totally need to get tgether to catch up! love you!