Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weekend!

Was fun! We did so much! Friday night we had softball, as most of you know.  Afterwards Jane & Todd and their family and Todd's brothers family and Mom and Dad went to Mongolian BBQ.  It was yummy, that place is so good, you just always have so much left over! I dont know how anyone can finish a bowl of that, except dad but he only gets veggies so it doesn't count, you have to get the noodles! The funniest part of the whole night was watching Sophie eat.  She got her own adult size bowl and went to town! I think she ate more than any of us, plus she had ice cream! She is a funny little girl.  Saturday morning we went to the temple! Todd's cousin, well I guess mine now too, but Bobby's little sister Jessica got married so we went to her sealing.  It was really good! Afterwards we went to eat and then waited for Seagull book to open since they were closed for President Hinckley's funeral.  I got some long undershirts and then we went over to AZ Mills.  I found the cutest snowboard at Sports Authority and matching boots to go with it.  It was on sale for 229.00 and it had been priced before at 379.  It was SO cute, a pink paisley Burton.  Too bad I dont live where it snows much! After that we headed to Brigham's baptism! That was really nice! Its so cute to see all the little kids run up to the font when the kids are being baptized.  After that we headed to Jane's for a parrrtay! The food was yummy and then Todd and I headed back over to the wedding reception for Jessica and her husband.  After that we headed home and fell asleep! We have early church so it wasn't hard for us to go to sleep.  I think thats about it for this weekend, I hope you all had fun! OH! I forgot to tell you al about how I made Liz's weekend, and probably everyone elses.  We were walking out of Brig's baptism and I was carrying Sophie.  I tripped on the concrete and slipped into the grass, in my heels of course, and fell down on my knees, dropping Sophie and doing a full layout on my stomach.  My knees are purple with some nice scrapes.  Sophie is ok, and that is all that matters.  Now that I think about it, it WAS pretty funny.  

3 comments:

heidi said...

oh my goodness, i miss mongolian bbq. that's one of my favorite places in AZ. i have never found anything like it since we've moved away, so jelous

and you better know who i am molly, if not ask liz

Gini said...

Do you mean you bought a snowboard?Maybe Brigham could pull you behind his truck in the desert?? I am so sorry I missed the fall. Remember.. is was funny until someone got hurt and then it was hilarious!!!! I owe you a few.

jt said...

I hope your knees are better by now. Glad you were both okay. i was too busy ordering pizza that I missed it. Shoot. thanks for helping me with the little girls. They sure look forward to you coming over. (Me too!)