Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello!

Finally! I am over being sick! I have been sick for almost a week and a half and I am finally over it, thank goodness! Anyways, enough about me being sick! Lets see, whats been going on!? For Valentines Day I bought Todd Suns tickets.  He loved them! Even though I wasn't feeling the greatest we still went and had a good time.  Todd's parents bought us a Wii for our Valentine so we have been playing that together and it is so fun! We have a lot of games for the little kids so that when they come over to hang out they can play on the Wii! We also got our house finally all moved into! Todd went through our box of picture frames and hung up most of them, and now our house looks like a home. =) Oh yeah, we got our wedding pictures back, I will include some in this post.  I tried to post some the other day, but the blogger was down or something.  Anyways, we love them and we are trying to get some printed off so we can put them in all of our picture frames! Other than that, nothing much is going on! I am babysitting at Jane's right now while Ally is in the hospital...no fun! Thats it for now, see ya later! P.S The upload thing is still taking forever on my computer so I will try again later!

1 comment:

PMClan said...

Molly, update your blog so we know what you and Todd have been up to! What are your plans for your week off? Going anywhere?