Monday, March 17, 2008

Quick Update!

I know I know, I'm lame and haven't written anything on here in a month! I've been busy though, I have a good excuse! Lets see, I am still trying to load my wedding pictures on here, maybe I should just put them on a site and then post the link on here.  Anyone know how to do that?  Anyways, I got a new job at John C. Lincoln hospital in the Learning Center...which is basically a preschool/daycare.  I have since quit that job to go back to work for Jane, but am still "on-call".  My last day is Friday.  It was just too much! They are making me work 9 hour days and for half the time I am either sitting there watching them sleep or watching them play outside.  It was getting a little ridiculous.  I know I know, I should've said no in the first place, but they didn't tell me any details until my first day of work! So, its technically not my fault because I did ask my hours but they said they would get back to me.  Anyways, long story short, I am no longer working for them full time.  Todd also got a new job, working at...Parks and Sons! He is being a repo/delivery guy, taking peoples trash cans if they dont pay, or delivering them new ones.  When school is over he is going to be a garbage truck driver/runner with Bobby.  We had a fun spring break, we had to work a lot but it was good to have a break! We went to a spring training game which was fun! We need to plan a day for the whole family to go.  We also got a new camera! It is an Olympus, I forgot the name, but it looks like this but it is ORANGE, not yellow.   I know what you're thinking, I wanted the pink but it was only available online and we had a coupon and couldn't use it online.  So, we went with orange.  It is really cool and WATERPROOF! Up to 10 feet.  We are excited to start using it, and now I can start putting pictures up! Thats all for now, sorry for such a long post! Oh, Todd and I are speaking at our ward on Easter Sunday if anyone wants to come.  It is early 9am, but if you want to come I can give you directions! Also, we might be going up to the snow sometime soon, Flagstaff has been getting a ton of snow lately! So, we will keep you all posted! I'm off to bed, goodnight!!

3 comments:

PMClan said...

I have been wanting to go to the snow! But we are leaving Thurs for Cali and may even change it to Wed.
I once worked in the morning, headed to the gym afterwards then had two classes at the college then worked out again(weights in the morning areobics at night) then went to another job til 1:30 in the morning. But it felt good to be busy (unlike now how I don't do much but put on weight!).

PMClan said...

Molly what is the name of the place where your mom got your cake?

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Thanks for coming out to cheer for me at the race. I REALLY needed all the support.

I won't encourage Todd to get into triathlons. He'd finish in 4 hrs with the leaders and everyone would tire of waiting another 2.5 hrs for me to finish.