Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finals Week!

Finally! Todd and I made it through the school year and we have finals this week and then its officially S*U*M*M*E*R!!! Thank goodness! I have no "final" finals, so no tests I have to study for, just a packet of work and an essay and I go on Wednesday to turn them in and I'm done! I do have one test for my online class on Monday but that class has been easy so hopefully I'll do good.  Todd has all his finals on Tuesday and has been studying and doing homework like crazy.  Good luck, Todd! We had a fun week this week, but we haven't really been home that much! I've been spending time with Jane and Jake's kids babysitting, and Todd has been working.  Also, for Liz's birthday Thursday we went out with the girls to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and to do a little shopping, then to the temple! It was such a fun day for everyone! We also at at Joe's Real BBQ, we had never been there before but it was so good! We went there for Liz's birthday because when its your birthday you get free everything, including a drink and dessert! Well, thats it for now, nothing other than finals going on for us! Have a good weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Gini said...

Good luck on your finals!

The Parks Family said...

What are you and Todd studying??