Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA from the blogging world! Todd and I have been finishing up with school and we are DONE!! Thank goodness, its finally summer!! I got 2 B's and 1 A and I've very happy with that! Not a lot has been going on lately, I did get my hair done! Most of you have seen it but I will post pictures as soon as I take them! Thats it for now, just a quick update! We are going to California for the weekend on Thursday so when we get home I will [[hopefully]] have a lot of pictures to post! Have a great weekend everyone!!! =)

3 comments:

Beeswax said...

Have fun!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Hey Molly! We're here in Arizona, finally! So when you get home from you trip call us and we'll get together! Travel Safe!

Jane said...

have a great time in cali, sis. (and T Jr.)!