Saturday, June 7, 2008

Photo Booth and Sleepovers...

So, the other night Todd and I were playing around with PhotoBooth on my Mac and these pictures are the outcome of our crazyness.  We took a lot but these have to be some of our favorites.  I love my Mac! It is so fun and it has such cool features, thanks again, Todd!! Last night after softball we took Brooke, Brig and Chase back to our apartment for a sleepover before they head to Utah.  We are sure going to miss them!! I usually see them twice a week because I watch them for Jane, so its going to be different not seeing them, but hopefully time will fllllly by!! On the way home, we stopped at Circle K (its a tradition) for Icees.  I wanted to try this new kind of Mountain Dew, so I bought one and the kids all got huge Icees.  We were in the car driving away and Todd tried my Mountain Dew and said that it tasted like gushers.  Brig wanted to try it but we told him no because it had caffeine, and then Chase pipes up in the back, while drinking his Icee, "Well, its not like these are any better than drinking that!" It was so funny. They have been watching movies and playing on the Wii,which is good for us because they can unlock all the games so Todd and I can play them.  Their favorites have been the two games below.  More later, have a great weekend everyone!!



           This one is definitely our favorite!!

3 comments:

PMClan said...

Cool! Wish I had a Mac. Lucky!

Beeswax said...

those're nice pitchers. Like the one where Todd's head looks like a Mighty Bean.

Kristin said...

Yup! The "double header" takes the cake!