Monday, October 13, 2008

Hollywood!

We spend the weekend in Hollywood with my parents, my sister Jane and her family, and my sister Liz. (Click on either of their names for more recaps of the trip!) We were there to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary! We had so much fun and crammed in so many fun things! We got there on Thursday night and were finally able to make it to Pink's Hot Dogs, which I had mentioned in an earlier post.  However, I was not impressed and don't know why anyone would wait in like 2 hours for what we got.  You can try it if you want though, tell me what you think.  Anyways, all weekend we spent running around to the Fashion District, Pitfire Pizza, Starbucks for hot chocolate and my favorite carmel apple cider, Hollywood Blvd, Portos Bakery (a must when you're in Hollywood), and Universal CityWalk.  Todd and I were also able to go down to San Clemente to see his aunt, uncle and cousins, and we were able to make a stop at my favorite place, DISNEYLAND! Sunday morning we went to the Studio City Ward and saw Jon Heder, aka Napoleon Dynamite, yes the real one, and we also saw one of the characters from High School Musical.  If you have seen the movie, she is the girl that wants to hip hop dance, and do the pop and lock.  (I have no idea what her real name is or who the character she plays is.) We had such a fun weekend and we always do especially with our families! Thanks for coming everyone, we will have to do it again very soon!

3 comments:

Julene said...

What a fun trip! It's only 40 degrees here today so that caramel apple cider sounds perfect! Taylor is so excited to come see you guys!

The Bowyer Family said...

How fun! It seems like you guys are always going on a super fun trip! I must say I'm super jealous!

jt said...

You are a great trip planner, it was a very fun trip. Thanks to you and Todd and the Parks...