Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Free Apron!

My amazingly talented sister, Jane, is giving away an apron for her birthday tomorrow.  Now, most of you are probably thinking, uhh, an apron? What's so good about an apron? WELLLLL...my sister is an amazing seamstress and makes these aprons herself! And they are so so CUTE! See, for every girl birthday in our family, (Moms, sisters, sister-in-laws, etc.) she makes a cute apron and names it after them.  Well, her birthday is tomorrow and she is giving away an apron AND she is giving you 3 entries. Just visit her blog HERE, and follow the directions.  Its that simple! Seriously people, these aprons are so cute, and if you win you even get to pick the color of your apron...AND she will name it after you. Check it out people!! And, Happy Birthday Jane! I am so lucky to have you for a sister! You have taught me so much and I look up to you more than you know! Thanks for being such a great sister!

1 comment:

jt said...

Thanks Molly, you are a great sister too. You help me a ton and the kids all love you and Todd.