Sunday, November 2, 2008

Posh And Becks

We spent our Halloween handing out candy and taking my nieces around the neighborhood.  We also had a trial run of our costumes.  We were David and Victoria Beckham.  My wig that I wore was driving me nuts, it was the last one at the store so it was kind of smashed back on a rack and it had gotten a little messed up.  This was what our costumes looked like on Friday...and this is what they looked like on Saturday night, when we went to a Halloween Party hosted by our friends the Erbs and the Wrights.  Thanks guys!! We had a lot of fun and I think our costumes turned out pretty good! (After I fixed my wig!!)I'm so sad I didn't get more pictures, but there's always next year! Any costume ideas?!

6 comments:

jt said...

NIIIIccceeee. Love that mom pawned the pink shoes off!! Todd looks good with short hair.

How was being a blonde? I think it's overrated.

gibkidsmom said...

Miss Molly- LOVED your costumes! Very clever!

PMClan said...

Molly you look smokin HOT!!! You should be a blonde or at least get that hair style!!!!! Todd looks good too.

Kristin said...

Thanks for coming guys! I thought your costumes were fantastic. You guys totally pulled off the Beckhams. And feel free to take pics from my blog! ;)

Unknown said...

You two are so stinken cute. I love the costume! It was so fun to see you both while we were in AZ.

kimberly said...

those costumes are awesome. you look great!