Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent our Thanksgiving in California at Disneyland! It wasn't as busy as we thought it was going to be and it turned out to be a lot of fun! We went with Todd's side of the family and there ended up being about 30 of us altogether.  I forgot my purse though, at the house where we were staying, so I didn't have my camera which was such a bummer! We were able to spend a ton of time just hanging out and having fun with our family which was so nice, especially for the holiday.  Funny story, we went shopping on Saturday night and I saw my cousin Emily, who I haven't seen in like, at least 10 years.  Anyways, turns out she is in the same ward and neighborhood as Todd's aunt and uncle! Crazy stuff, it really is a small world! I am so excited that it is finally Christmas time! It is my absolute favorite time of year!! P.S If you get a chance, go to Starbucks and order a Carmel Apple Spice with extra carmel, it is DELICIOUS!

3 comments:

Beeswax said...

Love the caramel apple cider. I will ask for the extra next time. Don't get tired of Disneyland before you have any kids!

The Lichlyter's said...

Hey Molly this is Danielle, Todd's cousin. Hope you don't mind but I found your blog through someone. Actually I'm not sure how I ended up here but I just wanted to tell you guys hi and tell you how adorable you guys are. It's so fun to see you guys enjoying each other and married life. Take care and see ya soon.

kimberly said...

disneyland is so fun. i'm glad you had a great trip and it's a bummer about your camera cause pictures are great to have. the pics in your previous post are great though. glad you had a blast. happy holidays.