Saturday, December 13, 2008

I know I know, its been forever, but I've been busy! This past week I worked everyday and needless to say I am tired! But it feels so good to work, and I am having such a good time! Last night we were able to go to the Suns game with Todds family and had a blast! It was a great game and very intense, the final score was 113-112.  Very very fun!

Little Miss Brynn and I (my niece)
 Tonight we are headed to a homecoming party for my friend Nathan who just came home from his mission in Colorado. (He is my sister-in-law Tammys younger brother.) Afterwards we are meeting up with my sister Liz and her boyfriend for dinner and a movie.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend and getting ready for Christmas! We are so excited for this holiday season!

1 comment:

Gates & Tausha said...

he's BACK already? wow...crazy...that went fast!

i love your decked out suns apparel...you guys are way fun.