Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beeson Bonfire 2009!

Every year my brother Brigham hosts a party on the last Saturday in January called the Beeson Bonfire.  This party includes family, hot dogs, s'mores, and Christmas trees.  I know you are all thinking, Christmas trees? Well, my brother collects them after Christmas and we take them to the desert to have a HUGE bonfire.  This year we had 31 trees and some pallets, so needless to say it was a pretty big fire! I didn't take my camera so the pictures I have are from my sister, but if you would like more of the action, visit the blogs of my sister Jane, sister-in-law Kelly, or sister-in-law Melissa.  If you click on Brigham his wife also has some great pictures on her blog as well!

Getting the trees ready (This is my sister-in-law Tammy's little brother Nathan)

Huge pile of trees on my brothers trailer


SIL Melissa, SIL Kelly, Sister Liz, SIL Tammy, Me, Sister Jane & My mom (We missed you Janae!!)



3 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

thanks for the invite molly. sorry we couldn't make it....next time :o)

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I might steal it :)

Julene said...

my boys would LOVE THIS!!!!