Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kitchen lights

Before his mission, Todd went to live in California with his aunt and uncle to work and hang out with his cousins before he left. His Uncle Mike owns a company called Kitchen Lights, and they do recessed lighting in kitchens, living rooms, etc. He also went back there in the summer of 2007 when we were dating to earn some extra money and better his skills. My mom has always wanted some new lighting in her house and so the kitchen was what she wanted done first so Todd was on the job! It took him about a whole day altogether (1/2 on Saturday, 1/2 on Monday) and he was finished! I think it looks great and my parents love it, so if anyone is in need of some new lighting let Todd know!! The first pictures are before most of the work started and the last few are the new lights! My mom is going to kill me for putting up pictures of her kitchen!




5 comments:

Andrea Marie said...

Awesome! Way to go, handyman Todd!

Katrina Rasband said...

if we didn't have those already, we would hire you todd! great job!

Kristin said...

wow, that's very impressive! I have a light conundrum that I need help with. I'm actually going to post pictures of it on my blog soon, so check it out and see if he has any suggestions!

Julene said...

Does he hire out? It looks great! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Guess, what is missing here? A small add up of MAXIM Lighting FLUSH MOUNT Iron, Glass Lamp 5840MRPE here is enough for the kitchen!
I Buy Lights