Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 10th, 2009


Here is what my 21st birthday consisted of...

Decorations by Todd and his mom


A new Mac and iPod Touch from my love...


Lunch with Todd and my niece Ally here...


Shopping for these...(plus more I have already worn)



Sprinkles Cupcakes...mmmmm!


Dinner with my family&friends here...(there were 50 of us!)


Lots of presents...


Soda from my brother Sam...courtesy of the Pop Shop


Saturday night our good friends took us here for a late bday dinner...DELICIOUS! We had never been but sure are glad we did!!

Thanks everyone for the calls, texts, emails, and presents! I had a great birthday and am so happy that I got to share it with Todd and my family and friends...you guys are so great!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I still can't believe you have NEVER been to "Ruth's Chris" YUMMY!!
Looks like you got spoiled rotten which is how it should be. I love the new imac, now you will be making movies and books like crazy!

You two are having so much fun together, i love how he spoils you!

Happy 21st Birthday!!!

Julene said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Molly! Love all the Judds!

The Lichlyter's said...

Happy Birthday Molly, What a great birthday. Love the Lichlyter's