Sunday, July 26, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

We have been having a fun but busy summer! We haven't gone swimming as much as we'd like to or gone to Disneyland as much as we'd like to...BUT..we're having fun anyways!

  • Going to Flagstaff with Todd's family for the 4th
  • Celebrating my 21st Birthday with Family&Friends
  • Going to Mexico!! (first time for me...it was...interesting but so very fun!)
  • Enjoying our new callings...Todd is a ward missionary and I am the young women's secretary...weird for me since I have only been out of YW for 3 years!
  • Spending time with family and friends
  • Jet Skiing!
  • Sleepovers
  • New bedroom furniture...pictures soon!
  • Movies- The Proposal is our summer fave so far
  • Going to my new gym which I love!
  • Enjoying my new Mac

Thats it so far...there are probably a lot more things we have done but I can't think of them! No pictures because I ALWAYS forget my camera. What have you been up to?

No comments: