Monday, August 23, 2010

Beeson Cali Trip 2010!

We started last year going to San Diego with my family around the end of August and made it happen again this year. My parents, 3 brothers and my sister (missed you Liz&Pete!) and their families met up in San Diego for a quick weekend get away. Todd and I left early with my niece Ally and headed down a day early to hit up Knotts Berry Farm and a water park in Orange County called Wild Rivers. Friday we met up with my family for some swimming and dinner. Saturday we hit the swap meet and spent all day at the beach. The kids loved it and we all had fun watching them. We ate dinner with the adults that night, grabbed some Cold Stone and called it a night. Sunday we were all able to drive home together so that was fun meeting up at different stops. It was a quick trip but so fun and much needed! =) All the pics from Knotts are me being scared...haha! I guess I couldn't smile that day. P.S The pics are backwards but there are lots so enjoy!












1 comment:

Gini said...

Sure wish I could have been on that roller coaster with you!!!