Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was over a month ago but I totally forgot to blog it! The night before my birthday, Friday, we went to dinner with some of my siblings at the Old Spaghetti Factory! (its kind of tradition in our family...we LOVE it.) Todd got me a dozen Sprinkles cupcakes for my cake...
And we shared them with my parents after dinner.
Saturday the 10th was my birthday and we spent most of the day at the lake! We have some jet skis that we borrow from Todd's side of the family so we went out with 2 of my brothers, my parents and Todd's mom and nephew. One of the jet skis ended up not working so it was sort of a bust but the kids had fun swimming and playing on the inflatable toys. Afterwards Todd and I had pizza and went to see this...
SO FUNNY! We loved it. For my birthday I got money, jewelry and gift cards. Todd got me this watch
and these earrings! They are beautiful and match the ring he got me for our first anniversary. (See here!) Overall it was a wonderful 22nd birthday and we are excited to celebrate Todd's in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Julene said...

Happy late birthday Molly! It sounds like it was a great one! Give everyone a hug from us!