Sunday, February 27, 2011

What I've Been Doing...

  • Helping Todd with his vending route
  • Lots of day dates with Todd...this is us a couple weeks ago at P.F Changs
  • Going with my brother and his family minus Todd and 2 little ones to see Justin Beiber, which I highly recommend!
    All the girls now have "Bieber Fever" and new t-shirts, even the little one who didn't even go to the movie. She still insisted on having a Justin Beiba t-shirt.
  • Lots of work
  • Glitter Toes, seriously so fun&cute, I am loving them once again.
  • Sprinkles runs, obviously. Thanks for the giftcard cute Allysun!!
  • Spending lots of time with family&friends
  • Lots of movie and Netflix watching
What have you been up to?




1 comment:

Amber said...

Day dates? I'm so jealous! And we love PF Changs!

(if I had little sisters or cousins I would so have the fever!)

Love you!