Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beeson Bonfire 2011!

Yes...it was that time again!! See 2009 here. Every year my brother plans a big bonfire in the desert with wood pallets&Christmas trees, and basically whatever else we can find. This year was no exception with 41 Christmas trees! The crowd that comes out is getting bigger every year. Todd's mom, 2 brothers and nephew were able to come this year and join in on all the fun. Sometimes I guess its alright having 4 brothers who like to play in the desert! =)Missed you Jane&Liz!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Molly! How are you all? We miss Arizona alot!!! I buy the dry shampoo at sally beauty supply! In fact I got this very one in Arizona before we moved. It's to the very right of the store when you walk in and all the way towards the back!!! I love it!