Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally...


Made it home! I went to Jane's today to watch the little girls and then I went to Todd's game out at Chandler Gilbert Community College. We left at about 6 and traffic was horrible, I just got home about 15 minutes ago. I dont know what it was, there weren't any accidents but it was probably because of the Dbacks playoff game tonight. The other day Todd brought home some ribs from this place called Lucielles. They were Shanghi Spare ribs and they were delicious. This place just opened over at that new Tempe Marketplace on Rio Salado Parkway over by Janes and ASU. We have been there before because they have them in California. Its really good, they have lots of southern stuff, like fried pickles. I dont normally like pickles but these are good, especially dipped in ranch. You all need to try it! I started work yesterday at Liz's old job. I dont mind it much except that its a school night so NO kids come in! You just sit at the front and basically do nothing. You do have to clean and turn off all the stuff before you leave, so thats the only thing we did last night was just cleaning. I am working again tomorrow and I have to head up there straight from work. Thank goodness its FRIDAY tomorrow! I'm off to eat some dinner and watch the Dbacks. See ya! Oh p.s...check out the website for Lucielles here! http://www.lucielles.com

2 comments:

Jane said...

we'll have to check it out. we haven't had any good bbq since we've been here. traffic was a little stinky today. not many times I yell "go" at the top of my lungs and pound on the steering wheel, but today got me going. grrrr.

Thanks for watching the kids!

Beeswax said...

I'll try it. It sounds yummy.