Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here it is!!!






So I know you've all been dying to know what happened!! Well...last night Todd and I went to dinner at Red Robin...(thats where we had our first date) and then to the mall to pick up some shirts. It was really nice outside so Todd said he wanted to go for a walk. So...we walk around the block and then come to his yard and I see three big pumpkins, as you see in the pictures!!
So then he gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him, and of course I said yes! WE couldn't be happier! We dont have any major plans yet...but probably early January for the wedding. I will try to get a picture of the ring on here soon, but the pictures I have dont do it justice. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! I love it. Thats all for now!! More details to come!

5 comments:

Gini said...

WE couldn't be happier either! What a great guy and you deserve each other! We love you both!!!

Beeswax said...

Congratulations! Cute punkins! Were you surprised?

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

Congrats! WE are so exited!

Lizzie said...

if you have a blog you have to post...come on molly

PMClan said...

Molly, you need to get updated on your blog! What did you and Todd do for Halloween? Did you dress up?