Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hello all! Its been a few days since I've posted, but thats okay because nothing exciting has been going on! ;) Today me, mom, Todd (my Todd) Jane and the kids went out to Steve and Barrys! It was alright, there wasn't that much stuff that I liked...maybe next time! We went to Dillards to see if they had any shoes on sale but no luck! Todd and I went over to Rumbi and ate and then I texted Brig to see if he wanted me to babysit so he could go out with Tammy for their Anniversary. Happy 10th you two! So, Todd and I are here now with the girls and Bing! We made some mini chocolate chip cookies and we are switching channels between the Dbacks and Jimmy Neutron. Brookie and Brigham are having a sleepover at our house tonight so its party time! Thats all for now, nothing too exciting! Have fun at Disneyland Jake, Kelly and Kids, and Pete and Melissa next week! Also to Janes kids who are on Fall break! I wish I had one of those, no such luck in college! Have a good weekend everyone! Oh and go Diamondbacks!

2 comments:

jt said...

You are one busy chikka.

jt said...

I've got the pics of Todd in the leisure suit if you want them...