Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First post!

I finally decided to join the rest of the family with a blog! Hopefully I'll be able to stay on top of it and not get behind! I'm babysitting Brynn and Sophie right now. Brynn and I are having a blast singing music from High School Musical 2 and Hannah Montana. Brynn is actually mixing the two together, it is a musical masterpiece which I would call...High School Montanica? Sophie is sleeping and Jane went out to run errands. After I leave here I'm headed over to Todd's baseball game at Scottsdale Community College. Thats it for now, Brynn and I are headed to her playroom. See ya!

4 comments:

Ally said...

She's still Singing High School Montaica. Everybody makes mistakes averybody has those days what time is it! Glad you decided to get a blog now you gotta convince Todd.

Ally said...

Oh ya and thanks for the shoes

Beeswax said...

Hello, Bloggy Molly. When are you coming over to sing with Janie?

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

nice blog! it looks how mine used to be! good choice. i'm looking foward to reading more of your blog.

~brookie