Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd!



Happy 23rd Birthday to my wonderful amazing husband!  I am so lucky to be married to such a fun, caring and loving guy! He is so great to me and I am so thankful for him each and every day! He is so good with the family and especially all the little ones, they all just adore him! I am thankful for all he does for me and for his happiness all the time! He is just the best and I can't express how much I love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! I love you! (His Birthday is actually today, the 9th, but it says I posted this yesterday.)






5 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Todd! You guys look so hot in your jerseys!!

PMClan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE! PETE, MELISSA, RILEY, TYLER & JACOB

Gini said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!! We are happy to have you in our family.

Julene said...

Hey Todd and Molly! I'm learning how to blog and would love to keep in touch with my cousins! I'm glad life is going so well for you. Please tell your family hello and come stay with us in Utah any time! Love you, Julene

Unknown said...

Hey there you 2! How the heck are you? Happy Birthday a little late!
It is going to be fun keeping up on things with us in Texas and all. Sorry for taking your best friends. You know, you could always come to Texas also!!!!!!!!!!