Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wii Fit!

So, Todd and I have been searching for a Wii Fit for a couple months now.  We had heard what it was for and how fun it was for awhile, but couldn't find one anywhere! We looked at Best Buy and Target, and every time with no luck! We finally talked to one of the guys at Best Buy who said they don't even know when they are going to get them or even how many they are going to get, it may be only 1 for the whole month.  So, its pretty hard to find one, unless you look on Ebay or Amazon. Anyways, the other day Todd called me while I was babysitting for my sister and told me to ask him why his arm was hurting.  I did, and he said it was because he had finally found a Wii Fit, and carrying it to the car was making his arm tired! 
I was very excited and he said that he had been out in El Mirage at Wal-Mart and bought the last one there! We have been playing it non-stop and it is SO FUN! It is such a great workout believe it or not! It takes awhile to start playing the game, but each person has their own profile that tells your weight and BMI, as well as your "Wii Fit" age.  Mine was 36, haha, guess I have some work to do.  Anyways, after you get through the body test you get to the games.  They are so much fun! We have been playing them with Todd's family and with Mom.  They have skiing, ski jumping, soccer, tightrope walking, strength training, step aerobics, running and yoga. 
My favorite by far is the Hula Hoop! I have the record which is 415! It is very addicting and really works out your lower half.   The weird thing is that I didn't know the Wii Fit board was all about balance and posture, which is very good for me since I have a slight degree of scoliosis and some bad disks in my back.  Anyways, it has been helping my back so much and I have had little back pain since I have started working out on it! So, if you have a Wii system and you ever find a Wii Fit, buy it because it is totally worth it!! P.S Again I still have yet to find my camera, but when I do I will post some pictures of the fun! =)

1 comment:

Julene said...

I think we'll ask Santa for one of these after your great review!